- Three-day class, $225.00.
- Two-day class, $175.00.
- One-day class, $100.00.
- Classes include use of looms, and materials.
- Studio hours are 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Open Studio Fees:
- $25.00 for a 2 hour consult, (independent of a studio weaving day).
- $75.00 per week for the first 4 weeks. Payable at the beginning of the week.
- $100.00 per month after that. Payable at the beginning of the month.
- Open studio includes use of looms and tools. Yarns used from the weaving studio will be weighed when the project is cut off the loom to calculate the amount of yarn used. Yarn can also be provided by the weaver.
- Studio is open by appointment 10 a.m. to 4. p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Cost of materials when not taking a class is based on the weight of the yarn used. Weavers are encouraged to provide their own yarns when working on a large project.