Nilus, LeClerc loom, 12 shafts, 14 treadles, 36″ weaving width. Comes with a loom bench, 2 boat shuttles, lease sticks, crank handle, new inset eye heddles. It works well when using all 12 shafts or only 4 shafts. $950.00. Pick-up only. #2623 Main Street, Brewster, MA. Call 508-221-3992
Regularly scheduled weaving classes have been changed to “on demand”. The following classes are a list of the regular classes I have offered in the past.
The following classes are offered on a rotating schedule or can be “special ordered” for a group of up to 3 weavers.
- Beginning Weaving – Learn to set up and weave on a 4 shaft floor loom. 3 day class.
- Drafting and Design I – Learn to read and design weaving drafts for a 4 shaft loom. 1 or 2 day class.
- Drafting and Design II – Develop your drafting skills for more than 4 shafts, (up to 16 shafts). 1 or 2 day class.
- Rug Weaving – Work with “up-cycled” fabrics to create a double sided rug. 3 day class.
- Inkle Band Weaving – Learn to set up an Inkle loom to weave a narrow warp faced band. 1 day class.
- Band Weaving II – Using an Inkle loom or Scandinavian style rigid heddle, learn to weave intricate patterns on a narrow band. 1 day class.
Contact Gretchen if you are interested in joining us for a weaving session, firstname.lastname@example.org