16″ x 23″, $425.00, Handwoven cotton thread, Double weave structure. Hand sewn to a stretched linen canvas frame.
16″ x 32″, $600.00. Handwoven of fine cotton thread. Hand sewn to a framed stretched linen canvas.
I am a dealer for the Schacht Loom company to sell Cricket rigid heddle looms and Schacht Inkle Looms. New 15″ Cricket loom sells for $240.00. The Inkle loom sells for $115.00. Rigid heddle looms and inkle looms can be borrowed for $25.00 per week, or $50.00 per month.
- Schacht 15″ Cricket loom, with stand, $395.00.
- Loom sold separately, $240.00.
- Stand sold separately, $163.00.
- 15″ Schacht pick-up sticks, $16.00.
- Extra 15″, 12 dent reeds, $47.00.
13″ x 16″, New work using wool fiber in the warp and weft of the double woven fabric, hand sewn onto cotton canvas over a wood frame. $250.00
- Three-day class, $225.00, ($250.00 for rug weaving class).
- Two-day class, $175.00.
- One-day class, $100.00.
- Half day session, $50.00.
- Classes include use of looms, and materials.
- Studio hours are 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Other Studio Fees:
- $25.00 for a 2 hour consultation, (independent of a studio weaving day).
- $100.00 per month. Payable at the beginning of the month.
- Open studio includes use of looms and tools. Yarns used from the weaving studio will be weighed when the project is cut off the loom to calculate the amount of yarn used. Yarn can also be provided by the weaver.
- Studio is open by appointment 10 a.m. to 4. p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Materials and Labor:
- Cost of materials when not taking a class is based on the weight of the yarn used. Weavers are encouraged to provide their own yarns when working on a large project. Price of yarn is based on the current replacement cost of the fiber.
- House calls, Home loom set-up, Off-site weaving consultation; $25.00 per hour.
- Sewing and hemming woven edges, (at the weaving studio); $12.50 per hour.
- 15″ Schacht Cricket Rigid Heddle looms are available to borrow by the week and month. $25.00 per week, $50.00 per month.
- Schacht Inkle looms can be borrowed by the week or month. $25.00 per week, $50.00 per month.